Together the companies will become a leading mid-size consulting firm servicing the Oil & Gas, Government, Manufacturing, and Services industries.
While the merger will diversify and deepen our offerings, the move also brings together the management teams and consultants who have previous experience working together for over ten years at Idea Integration. The new firm will be a true collaboration – a joining of two dedicated consulting firms similar in background and culture, with practice strengths that are complementary and will enable us to expand resources. Operationally, the two brands will remain intact to preserve the equity established in the marketplace over the years. Todd Buehlman and Mitchell Atwood will stay at the helm of LOGIC Solutions Group and Adarsh Karia, Indigo Beam founder will lead their organization.
Both firms are extremely proud of the quality of their teams, services and enterprise information management acumen.
If you are a LOGIC Solution Group client, you can expect the same focus, the same high-quality service and the same team that you have come to know.
Our businesses will operate as usual with a few added benefits:
- Larger economies of scale. The merger will effectively increase the size of our organizations by 2.5x, translating into increased service offerings, an expanded pool of resources, and collaboration across clients.
- Familiar leadership. Todd, Adarsh, and Mitchell have worked together for nearly a decade at Idea Integration and during the initial iteration of LOGIC Solutions Group.
- Well-acquainted teams. Many of the consultants from each organization are familiar with one another and have worked together previously.
- Ease of integration. With a shared background and similar business models and processes, we look forward to team collaboration and knowledge growth.
- Combined offices. The LOGIC team will be moving into the Indigo Beam offices in the towers at Westheimer and Beltway, just a couple miles away from our current location.
We hope you will join us in celebrating this major milestone as it provides an exciting opportunity.
We look forward to delivering a range of expertise and a quality of service unmatched by any enterprise information management firm. The prospect of working alongside a team of people we admire, respect, and trust has all of us ready for the next chapter.
LOGIC Solutions Group appreciates the time and opportunities we have been afforded us thus far! You will hear much more about the combination soon, but we wanted to communicate this information as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.